ONLINE ACT PREP PROGRAM
Student Reading Achievement and Leadership Program (SRALP) and Faye Nichols Test Preparation and Consulting
Seniors, prepare for your next ACT by enrolling in online Faye Nichols ACT test prep programs developed, filmed, and edited for June 2020.
ONLINE instruction coordinates with the guideline for viewing, practice testing, & score reporting
ONLINE instruction gives students the opportunity to pause and/or view segments again
UNIQUE FEATURES of FAYE NICHOLS’ Comprehensive and Ultimate courses: placement analysis and recommendations before the course, personal recommendations following the course, and individual assessments and tutoring recommendations if needed.
- Class dates: ONLINE CLASS June 1 – June 11
- List of items: pencils and calculator – other materials provided
- Location: Online – These classes are online through Google Classroom.
- Time: Instructions and a new session will be given each 2-3 days beginning June 1.
- Number of Seats: spaces are limited
- Registration: Contact Dr. Tarsha Bluiett at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
Register by May 27th in order to receive materials in the mail or arrange to pick them up.